Pest Control Cost
The price of a pest control service is a frequently asked question, and concern, for many home and business owners when enlisting professional help to remove a pest from their property.
As there are a range of factors which contribute to the price of pest control, it’s very difficult for us to provide you with an accurate price for our pest treatments online.
How Much Does Pest Control Cost?
- Type of Pest – The type of pest which is infesting your property contributes to the overall pricing of the removal service. The cost of eliminating cockroaches differs from the price of treating a rodent problem as different solutions are needed to resolve each issue.
- Size of Infestation – The size and extent of a pest infestation in your home or business affects the costs of the pest removal service. For example, removing a large, established flea infestation will take longer and cost more than treating a small, contained flea problem that is treated quickly.
- Type of Treatment – The type of treatment needed to eradicate a pest problem will relate to the overall costs of the pest control service as the pricing for preventive pest control varies from the cost of corrective, reactive treatments.
- Size of Property – The size of the property plays a part in the cost of a pest control service. The larger the property the more time is required to successfully treat a pest problem. This will have an effect on the cost of the treatment needed to remove the pest.
- Number of Treatments – Certain types of pests may require multiple treatments for successful control. This can be reflected within the pricing of the pest control service.
Residential and Commercial Pest Control
The pricing of pest control solutions will differ between homes and businesses as their needs are different.
Commercial properties often require ongoing support to comply with industry regulations and auditing standards. Long term support for businesses, in the form of an integrated pest management programme, will determine the price of the services provided. Whereas residential pest control depends on several factors such as size of infestation and number of treatments required.
Pest Control Survey
To enable us to provide you with an accurate price for treating a pest problem, it requires our experts to survey and properly inspect your home or business first. This will help us to fully understand the exact pest species and extent of your infestation in order for them to recommend and quote for the appropriate treatment to get rid of pests from your property.
What Happens During A Pest Control Inspection
- Our professional pest control experts will contact the customer to discuss the pest infestation.
- The experts will then arrange with the customer a suitable time for them to visit the premises to fully understand the extent of the pest infestation.
- They will inspect all relevant areas of the premises for signs to confirm the extent of pest activity.
- Our experts will discuss their findings with the customer and recommend the most appropriate and effective treatment to resolve the pest problem.
- They will then provide the customer with an accurate quote for the recommended treatment.
- Our experts will also offer preventative advice including proofing and hygiene.
- Our professional pest control inspection and quote are complimentary.
- Our customers will enjoy goIkari, our online reporting system where they will be able to access information such as contract details, service reports and recommendations.