IKARI Fungus Control
Most common fungi (Molds) are known to be harmful to both man and animals. They can cause infections and allergic reactions and the toxins produced by them could also cause deterioration to living materials.Though fungi are not easily visible, their presence can cause gross contamination of the atmosphere especially in an enclosed environment.
Benefits of Anti-Fungal Control
- Reduced health hazard
- Due to the exposure of fungus which causes eye, nose and throat irritation, headaches, dizziness and fatigue as well as extreme allergic reaction.
- Prevention of economic loss
- Deterioration of building materials, food contamination.
- Improved air quality
- Fungus produces musty odors – sick building syndrome.
- Improved hygiene and sanitation
- Fungus growths stain surfaces of materials resulting in dirty appearance.
Ikari Anti-Fungus (AF) System makes use of its unique anti-fungal technology developed by our Japan research laboratory. The sources of fungal production are identified and destroyed immediately to prevent further spreading. The work process includes:
- Sampling of fungi by “Swab Method”
- Incubation, isolation and identification of fungi
- Anti-fungal activity tests
- Selection of appropriate anti-fungal materials
- Report submission
- Strip off and clean up fungus-infested areas
- Apply disinfectant
- Coating with anti-fungus materials
- The sources of your fungus infestation problem and
- The most effective ways to eliminate them from your premises
- Residential Premises
- Food Factories
- Satellite Dish
- Child-Care Centres
Solutions / Products