ITMS – IKARI TERMITE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ITMS (Ikari Termite Management System) Technology – Utilizes multiple customer driven approaches inclusive of revolutionary baiting technology to wipe out the entire colonies of termites that require no drilling or pumping of chemical in your premises.
ITMS – Professionally designed for termite colony elimination.
There are several advantages of ITMS. It is highly effective against ALL kinds of termites, regardless worker termites, swarming termites, soldier, young or old. ITMS contains lethal elimination system which is spread throughout the colony, through contact and interaction effect. Whereas, once termite has consumed ITMS baits, it’ll spread throughout the colony.In addition, Ikari’s ITMS team will monitor and follow up inspections on how much of the termite bait has been consumed by termites; thereby access the likelihood and success of termite colony elimination.
Health, Safety and Environmentally Friendly
ITMS is extremely low in toxic, once you have engage ITMS, there will be no disturbance or extreme chemical hazards to you. ITMS is placed in a Tamper Resistance Bait Station to prevent interference by children and pet.
The Professional ITMS Team
Comprises professionally trained termite expert to Detect, Treat and eliminate termites in homes, offices and factories using the most appropriate technologies available inclusive of termite sand and powder treatment giving you peace of mind.
How ITMS Works?
How long will I see the results?
Studies show it may take up to 3-6 months for termite baiting station to be shown results, though ITMS may prove the results within 3 months! Else ITMS will un-conditionally provide the termite treatment till the colony is eliminated.
Can I do my own termite treatment?
A word of advice is NO. Termite control requires professional skills, analysis and experienced people to handle these treatments. After all, these toxic materials must be handled with care and should be used by professional and licensed applicator only.
How much does it cost?
The cost of ITMS program will be depending on the size of your property, the infestation level, the accessibility and many other factors. ITMS is one of the most effective bait stations now and charges are very reasonable. Please consult our service consultant for further information.
Upon completion of your premise, Ikari will issue a certificate of warranty to you and the warranty period as well. Any event or anytime within the warranty period you suspect the termites reinfestation, you may contact our offices and present the certificate of warranty, our professional service consultant will arrange an appointment to inspect your premises without extra charges.
POST CONSTRUCTION CORRECTIVE TREATMENT (CT) – Drilling and pumping of chemicals
- Holes will be drilled along walls between 1.5 ft- 2 ft depends on site condition.
- Termiticide solution will be injected into each hole according to manufacturer’s recommendation.
- A volume of 5 litres of termiticide solution will be injected into each hole to create a layer of termiticide.
- Upon completion of CT, a certificate of warranty will be issued by IKARI.
- IKARI has both repellent and non-repellent formulation for termite control, it is subject to site condition and infestation level.
PRE CONSTRUCTION SOIL TREATMENT (ST) – Spraying of chemicals
- Preventive soil treatment is carried out when the property is being built.
- Termiticide solution will be sprayed over the soil for the entire built up area.
- This creates a chemical barrier in the soil and throughout the build up area.
- The chemical barrier must not be disturbed and should be covered preferably using a water proof tarpaulin before the concrete slab is laid.
- Upon completion of ST, a certificate of warranty will be issued by IKARI.